Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shnow

We here in the Denver area were lambasted by a spring snow on Thursday and it's finally melting today. It was glorious and so needed for the water table here. I spent 2 hours outside yesterday helping the kids build a couple of snow forts. I LOVE building snow forts... things like that you tend to forget in your adulthood. 

I'm all packed for Nicaragua tomorrow... no money for rent, for our trip or (apparently) any money for the project down there to run past next week. Do I doubt God in this... so far I haven't. We'll see how I feel the rest of the week. 

Please, continue to lift up the glue boys, our friends involved in the project and the team that's going down there. I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

I am proud of you...I just read your last post and I definately will say some prayers for you. If those were my boys, I would want someone helping me, too.