Friday, February 06, 2009

8 Years Ago...

...yesterday, I eloped with my sweet hubby! We were 18 and 20, following God toward the altar. We went to the Denver County Courthouse and the ceremony cost us a whopping $10! We went up to the mountains in our wedding finery and said our vows in front of He brought us together.
In honor of those crazy 8 years, here is:

8 Things I Love About Jason

1. His deep hunger to refine and grow in his knowledge of God
2. He cares fiercely for our missionaries and fulfilling the Great Commission.
3. He's wise and only shares his opinion when it really counts.
4. He takes life as it comes, trusting Him to take care of us (I'm getting there).
5. He's hot and has this amazing dimple on his cheek...I haven't seen it in a couple years because of his beard.
6. He loves me and strives to keep our relationship right.
7. He loves our kids and wanted to be a dad even before we met.
8. I LOVE that God, in His amazing power, gave me exactly what I needed in Jason!

4 comments:

Tarasview said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

congratulations! Did you guys celebrate?

Anne Capp said...

congrats! i hope you guys did something fun!!

AtypicalPW said...

Congrats! May the Lord bless you with many, many more 8's! Thanks for popping by my blog and actually leaving a comment! I was starting to think I was invisible! :-) Cute photo by the way! Do you like to take photos? I love it!