Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pros & Cons Day

Pros-
Ate tasty lentil & sausage soup for lunch, ate tasty scone @ Starbucks while studying and guzzled down a quart of sweet, sweet coffee. Finished reading book about cadavers by Mary Roach. Got to exercise for 2 hours and burned an estimated 600 calories because the caffeine made me extra peppie!

Cons-Said soup & scone, while tasty, caused stomache discomfort and the real urge to upchuck. Coffee, while energizing, made my hands shaky and pupils get REALLY tiny.

Moral: Skip the scone and soup...maybe less coffee.

3 comments:

ChefDruck said...

I cannot believed you exercised for 2 hours. Impressive! I usually do 30 minutes!

Thanks for entering the giveaway at my blog!

Aunt Julie said...

You were making me hungry, 'til the last part. Do you have a recipe for the soup?

Aunt Julie said...

BTW, got a Great New Giveaway going on over at my place, to commemorate my 100th post--please stop by!