Friday, August 01, 2008

I Stepped Onto the Water...

...And Looked Away!
Why is that the Being and Word that matter most in our eternity gets the least attention?
If my relationship with Him gets 10% of my week right now, that's a good week...dude, that's messed up!
I know what you're going to say, "But you have Him on your mind and He's more involved than that."
I gotta admit, I don't right now...I've disconnected in a serious way most of the time.
I'm not looking for your pity or encouragement, I'm just trying to share the shock of this event with you.
Why do we do this to ourselves, our spouse, our kids?
How selfish of us to interact with them without having Him right there! How callous of me to listen to my friends' lives without asking Him to speak through me.

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

I hear ya.