Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sweet Tea

I spent the day touring THE best tea company in the world. I'm lucky enough to have the Celestial Seasonings plant just a scant 40 minute drive from my house. The glorious variety of tea never ceases to thrill my tongue.

Also, Regal Cinemas does a Free Family Movie Festival every summer near our house. Well, today's movie (the great Pippie Longstocking), suddenly started running backwards and upside down halfway through it. Now comes the reason why they'll get my patronage: they gave us all a free movie pass to ANY movie in their theater...this is for the mess up of a free movie people.

Ah, days don't get much better than this.

3 comments:

Tarasview said...

oh you lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

I've always meant to go check out the Celestial Seasonings place! One of these years!

Hey, thanks for entering the stroller contest on my site!

Melissa Markham said...

What an amazing day:) And that's awesome of the theater! WOW!