Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Weirdness Is As Weirdness Does

I got tagged by my friend Tara http://tarasviewoftheworld.blogspot.com/ to give you all a peek into my weirdness.

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.



Here we go:

7 Weird Things About Me



1. I was a synchronized swimmer...for 4 years. Let it be known I sucked at it, but loved it and harbor a secret desire that my daughter would pick up the sport.



2. I'm addicted to poker, video games, Austin Powers and have a high sex drive. I swear I'm not a male :0)



3. I think fairies, mermaids and almost all mythological creatures are really sexy and wish I could be one.



4. I LOVE peanut butter and Miracle Whip sandwiches.



5. I'm a Trekkie and love sci-fi movies



6. I refuse to jump on any bandwagon...even if I agree with them. I can't stand following the crowd.

7. I wish I could wiggle and pull my teeth out like I did as a kid...for some reason I found the pulling of my teeth really satisfying.

AND, since I am #6 I'm refusing to tag anyone.

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

wow... I'm impressed! But peanut butter and miracle whip? Together? You can't be serious...