Friday, January 25, 2008

There Were 3 In The Bed & The Mom Said, "Get Out!"

My husband loves to let the kids sleep in bed with us occasionally...I always move to the couch. So, I thought it would be nice for me to let them do it while he's gone...aaand I remembered quickly why I hate it:

-Caedmon kicks and pushes everyone off the bed
-our bed is queen-sized, not much room
-Ruth gets really mad in the middle of the night when her brother is shoving her

To top it off, Ruth got a bad case of swimmer's ear in the middle of the night. I was awake every hour even after I moved to the couch.

Thankfully I've stayed uber busy while the hubby's been away, thought I really wish I were there.

3 comments:

Misty said...

i only have one daughter and I can't stand sleeping with her. I get hit, kicked, punched and it makes for a long night...

joannmski said...

I'm with you. Kids in bed is horrible!!

Tarasview said...

my daughter is lovely to sleep with... but my sons are dreadful!