Monday, December 10, 2007

It's a Sham!

My studly hubby's mom has been here for a visit since Saturday. We've been busy enjoying her presence so I haven't had time to post.

I'm easy to please and my dear MIL took us shopping and let us pick out our Christmas presents. I have been wanting a new bedding set for a year now and I got a gorgeous red striped set for our room. A sham and bedskirt have made my week.
My daughter is over the moon because she got a massive Littlest Pet Shop House and my son is obsessed with his Car Crushing Hot Wheels toy. Normally I would poo poo an early gift opening, but it has been fun!

So, I'll be posting (hopefully) tomorrow about sleepover madness. BTW, keep YWAM in your prayers...we have 2 couples in our small church body who are part of the leadership at the YWAM base that was hit first. Very hard situation for our friends.

1 comment:

lissa said...

Just to let you know you have won the christmas card gaveaway.

I've sent you an email to your yahoo address about this so check your email.

Hope you are enjoying your holidays!

lissa