Monday, December 17, 2007

I Fought The Law & the Law Won (Unfairly!!!!)

Sooooo....as you can tell from the title, I lost. I really couldn't believe it. The witnesses for the other side stated a couple of times that they really didn't know what happened. The woman couldn't remember which side of my car hit hers and couldn't identify the car AT ALL. The city attorney even handed the judge my clean driving record!
BASICALLY the judge decided that I was guilty and hadn't proven myself innocent. Damn system, but hey, at least I now know I can do a fine job representing myself. Hubby was right there with my and was very pissed off when I got my butt handed to me on a frickin platter.

Has anyone else been unfairly screwed by the justice system???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here's something to make you feel better, Bebemiqui. You're the winner of my DVD Christmas Give Away! Congratulations!

If you go to my blog at http://www.annebradshaw.blogspot.com (or click on my name with this comment) you'll see the announcement and how to contact me through my website at http://www.annebradshaw.com

Please email me your address as soon as possible and I'll ship the prize at no cost to you.