Monday, November 05, 2007

TMIAB: Little Inspirations.

When I think of the thing (or things) that inspire me the most, at this point in my life, I think of my kids. This wasn't always the case...because of the way I perceived motherhood growing up, I had associated the title of mother with angry martyrdom and depression.
Through a brilliant program at my church I was finally able to see the beauty intended in the title of mother and give it the positive light that it has.
All that to say, my kids inspire me to grow and change on a daily basis. In many little things they do and say I see so much of myself and how I can grow and become a more whole human being.
What a blessing it can be to look at my humanity and divinity through the eyes of these little people.

1 comment:

Tarasview said...

this was a great post. I think you stated your feelings beautifully. You go girl. And your kids are super cute.