Saturday, November 10, 2007

Let's Talk About Grey's

Just finished watching last week's episode of "Grey's Anatomy" streamed online. (streaming is the best thing since Cheese Whiz!)
They've had some so-so episodes lately, but this one was good! Here are the things that made it good:
-Bailey finally getting the position...love watching that woman cry.
-Lexi and Meredith working on their relationship. I really like Lexi
-The storyline of the father and adopted baby...made me cry.

What part did you like?

3 comments:

Amy Bennett said...

Posted a whole entry on it...I love Grey's and this was a great episode.

So glad about Bailey as well. As I mentioned, I'm still not big into Lexi but I do like their interaction.

Amy
http://www.sabennett.com/wp

Crimzen Creative said...

I am so with you - love Grey's but thought the past few episodes were lacking and almost gave up until this one. They have my attention again.

Anonymous said...

Agreed on the above...but they need to get rid of the Lizzy and George story line...I'm so over it!