Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Most Memorable Birthday

(shout out to the From Dates to Diapers crowd!)
I grew up in a rough and tumble neighborhood full of boys. Because of this and my being homeschooled I didn't make friends with any girls until I was 10. That year I made 2 girl friends and I was so happy. My mom was pretty excited as well because she could finally throw a slumber party for my birthday.
The cake was amazing...my friends and I all got to decorate a part of it. The main course was my favorite pizza from Pizza Hut. Just as we three girls got down to the best part of the party (Truth or Dare anyone?) I felt my stomach start to rumble. I was able to ignore it for all of three minutes before I hit the porcelain. There was my beautiful cake and the glorious pizza.Not only did I not get to digest my food, but my mom QUARANTINED me from my own party! Nothing worse than listening to your friends giggling without you.
BTW, I HATE that pizza place now.If y'all would like to write about your birthday memories and possibly win a prize, head over to From Dates to Diapers http://ooohpickmepickme.blogspot.com/2007/10/surprise-giveaway-day-one.html .

1 comment:

Christine said...

Oh, my goodness... How horrible!