Tuesday, September 25, 2007

TV Roundup

I'm so excited for this week...new shows have begun!!! Watched "Heroes" last night and was shocked to realized I'd forgotten a lot of what happened in the finale. I'm excited for the possibility of Claire having a friend with powers. Really curious to see what happens with Nathan and Peter.
Stuck around to watch "Journeyman" and was pleasantly surprised. I love anything with a taste of sci-fi to it. It asks some interesting questions and I'd like to see if they take any of those big questions anywhere meaningful. Kept flipping over to "13 Going On 30" mainly because I think Mark Ruffalo is so cute. Reminds me a lot of my hubby. :0)

In other news, my daughter is singing, "...and the chicken played ballet, and the chicken played ballet, and the chicken played ballet..." you get the picture!

No comments: