Friday, August 31, 2007

It's Coming from your tubes

I am down to the season finale of "Big Love" and wasn't disappointed at all by the way they did this season. I still assert that it's one of the best written shows I've seen in a long time. Even my hubby who doesn't like the show admits that it's well written. After reading "Under the Banner of Heaven" the show seems even more ironic considering that polygamists are following everything that Joseph Smith laid down in the "D & C" Hi.ghly recommend that book if you need a crash course in Mormon history.

With the end of my polygamist summer, I am counting down the days until the fall show line up starts. I also need to tell you I don't have the fancy cable channels (i.e. HBO, Showtime)

My Can't Miss Shows:
-Heroes
-CSI
-House
-Scrubs (Last season folks)
-The Office

Show's That are Hanging by a Thread:
-ER (If it weren't medical I wouldn't even think about it, plus I have some fondness for all the good seasons)
-Grey's Anatomy (Give me a happy, stable couple please ya hosers!)
-Desperate Housewives (I don't even know why I'm still watching)


What shows are you eagerly waiting for in late September?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Also waiting for Heroes.
I never was home in the evening on a consistent enough basis to watch ER, but I started catching it in reruns when I worked nights, but usually out of sequence. I have started watching the DVDs in order courtesy of Netflix, and I am hooked.