Sunday, June 17, 2007

Oh Man, Tagged!

I feel so special...I've been around the blogging scene long enough to have been tagged. So, here it goes:

What were you doing 10 years ago? Pfh, being a brainless high school freshman

What were you doing 1 year ago? Getting hives because we were nomadic and were living with different people every 3 weeks.

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Lightly buttered popcorn...preferrably a whole bad just for me.
2. Cadbury Creme Eggs (right Trish?)
3. Tortilla chips w/melted cheddar cheese, salsa and guacamole
4. A cup of tea
5. Raspberries, blueberries, any berries!

Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. Love Potion No. 9
2. Jennifer Knapp's first album "Kansas"
3. Most Ace of Base songs
4. "Share the Well" by Caedmon's Call
5. "Hands" by Jewel

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Go to college for as long as I wanted
2. Get a lifetime membership to 24 Hour fitness
3. Buy a cabin w/ land in Montana
4. Fully support our church and all its missionaries
5. Shop at Whole Foods for everything!!

Five bad habits:
1. (Can't believe I'm admitting it) picking my nose
2. Making my kids wait for things hoping they'll forget they asked for them. (Great example I am!)
3. Burping loudly (Hey, it's inherited)
4. Doubting God when the going gets rough
5. Swearing (bad habit or guilty pleasure, you be the judge!)

Five things you like doing:
1. Reading
2. Playing guitar
3. Escaping to open space alone
4. Cooking new dishes
5. Watching good movies

Five things you would never wear again:
1. bangs
2. straight leg pants
3. skin tight patterned shirts
4. bicycle shorts
5. Neon colors

Five favorite toys:
1. Gamecube (I am a video game junkie)
2. library card
3. Jason
4. computer
5. My kids because they cause me to stretch and relax sometimes

I'm not tagging anyone cause I'm just no good at it...so, the buck stops here.

No comments: