Sunday, June 17, 2007

@#*j& !!!!!

Having one of those days when I feel like swearing about every little thing. A day when (if I had the ears who'd listen) I would whine about things that I'll feel silly about mentioning tomorrow when He solves it.
(Warning: Mild swearing)

Damn scooter that breaks on the way home from church forcing my spouse to walk it home and almost miss work

Damn white car with 1 slowly flattening tire, one bulging tire and one realignment needing done.

Damn finances that has us at a grand total of $5.00 for the forseeable future.

Like I said, all things that I'll feel silly whining about later AND feeling a little ashamed for how typically American my whining is.

1 comment:

Miry Lou said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I know what you mean about swearing. I have found myself having a swear feast in the privacy of my laundry room. Then I'm good for the rest of the year. :)