Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Guilty TV Pleasure

The TV station "Bravo" used to get a big, fat "Pfffff!" from me...UNTIL we went nomadic and they started airing "Kathy Griffin's My Life on the D-List". So funny! Also, they've got "Top Chef" and just started in on "Last Comic Standing".

I think what my viewing choices say about me is that I like colorful comedy.

I suppose that's what my Top 5 Comedy List says about me too:
1. Austin Powers (all 3 of them)
2. Jackass 1&2
3. Borat
4. Mystery Men
5. Ace Ventura 1&2

Can I get a "whoop, whoop" from all those sisters who have the funny bone of a man!

2 comments:

karipea said...

Yay! This is my first time on your blog and I'm excited to be venturing into the blog world (for the first time). Love it!
Thanks, Sara!

Bebemiqui said...

Woo hoo! Kari!!